10 quotes from Nelson Mandela
Born on July 18 in South Africa, has received more than 250 awards at all levels.
This is one of the most important figures in the struggle for racial equality. Nelson Mandela was born on July 18 in South Africa, has received more than 250 awards at all levels including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993. Give us some of his most significant sentences in their already over 94 years under.
- “Many people in this country have paid a price before me and many will pay the price after me.”
- “If I had time on my hands would do the same again. The same thing that would make any man who dares to call himself a man. “
- “I like friends who have independent thoughts, because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.”
- “I’ve never seen a man as my superior, nor in my life outside or inside prison “.
- “I never think of the time I lost. Just developing a program that is already there. That is traced to me.”
- “Death is inevitable. When a man has done what he considers his duty to his town and country, can rest in peace. I think I’ve made that effort and, therefore, will sleep for eternity. “
- “I did not have a specific belief except that our cause was just, was very strong and that I was gaining more and more support. “
- “A critical, independent and investigative press is the lifeblood of any democracy. The press must be free from state interference. You must have the financial capacity to meet the blandishments of governments. You must have sufficient independence from vested interests to be bold and ask without fear or favor. Must enjoy the protection of the Constitution, so it can protect our rights as citizens. “
- “True leaders must be willing to sacrifice everything for the freedom of his people.”