After much sacrifice you managed to lose those extra pounds (kilos) to spare. How can you avoid back? It is best to maintain an exercise program, but also continue eating habits to prevent weight regain that lost (or even win more!). We share with you the best tips for you to maintain your ideal weight not only for a few days, but your whole life!Success does not fall from the sky. People who have managed to lose excess weight or excess weight successfully implemented proven methods and persevered day. Here are his tips:
1. Never go hungry . Do not expect to feel faint (o) and “dead (o)” hunger. That’s the easiest way to eat everything without control and ruin everything you’ve achieved so far. This is because hunger is a primal urge that is hard to deny (and controlling). As better safe than sorry, always keep handy (even in your wallet or car) healthy snacks, such as almonds (12 almonds is a serving), a boiled egg, some whole grain crackers, or packets of raisins. Ah! And you never skip meals.
2. Drink lots of water! Did you know that some people confuse thirst with hunger? So when you think you’re hungry, drink a glass of water first. Maybe that will help keep you satisfied until your next meal. If you can not wait, however the water you drink will help you eat less and feel full faster. That is why many nutritionists recommend drinking a glass of water at least 20 minutes before each meal.
3. Eat more meals in the day. Eating more often helps to speed up metabolism and also allows people to feel constantly satisfied (full). It is best to divide the total daily calories into smaller meals or snacks and enjoying most of them earlier in the day. Remember, dinner should be the smallest of all your meals.
4. To not recover those lost pounds, saves calories … And do not cheat! Imagine your daily intake of calories is like a bank account: you have a specific amount in your favor and you can not sobregirarla. Find out the exact amount that you will have each day according to your age, sex and physical activity level and stick to it!
5. Write down what you eat. Some even carry a “food diary”, but can be a notebook or if you have smartphone, the spot can take that record. The important thing is that you take control of your diet. That helps you remember how many calories you have consumed during the day, or week, and will help you not deviate.
6. junk food, fast food restaurants and frozen (easy to prepare) food. All these are a magnet for lost weight because they are high-calorie, fat, sodium and carbohydrates. That does not mean you have to be complicated or in preparation or tasteless. Plan ahead.
7. Load up on what suits you . Fill your fridge (refrigerator) and fresh fruits and cupboard (or frozen) vegetables, and lean poultry, fish, whole grains and healthy snacks, like Greek yogurt, nuts or bread. And get your kitchen and your view biscuits, sweets and candies and all foods that you know well that you do not favor.
8. Add some color to foods with fruits and vegetables . Something that will help you not get those lost pounds, is the rule of the colors, mix red, green and orange (orange). Strive to include in every meal, a fruit or vegetable from each of these colors. Among the reds are strawberries (strawberries), tomatoes (tomatoes), passion fruit and apples. Among the orange, are carrots, pumpkin (squash), sweet potatoes (yams), oranges and peppers … And among green broccoli, spinach, green tea, lettuce … and endless vegetable!
9. Include at least a portion of protein at each meal . Protein helps you feel full (a) faster and helps keep you feeling full for longer. Besides avoiding you regain the lost weight, it also helps you burn fat and maintain muscle mass. Among the proteins are nuts, beans (beans, beans), lean meat, fish, seafood and egg whites.
10. Turn down the salt . Salt is an enemy of the diet. Not only hinders weight loss and increases water retention (swelling) in certain parts of the body, it makes you feel more thirsty (which is interpreted as hunger). To lower the salt in your diet, not just away the salt shaker from your table … also you should read all labels of what you buy! You will be surprised the amount of sodium that is hidden in many foods that seem healthy … but are not.
11. Move a little more! Sitting (a) on the couch do not burn many calories. If you really do not want to get fat again you have to increase your physical activity! And if you’re already practicing some exercise give it a little so you do not get bored. If you can not go to a gym, alternating walking with dancing, skating, swimming or cycling. The key is to be in constant motion!
12. Watch out for the weekend . No Saturday or Sunday! It is very common that after sacrifice all week, give in to the temptation to last. If you plan ahead, implementing some of the tips that you just read, you will not find it hard to eat well, to give you a taste of a sudden and control calories. If you go out to eat at a restaurant, controlling portions (share your pan), order a main course with protein (fish or baked chicken or grilled), a (beware overdo the dressing or dressing) salad and a teaspoon dessert. Control, restraint and discipline will help you maintain and control weight you achieve long term. You’ve already made good changes in your eating habits and physical activity did not back away! Do not think that you are “on a diet”. Think you’re carrying a healthy life style that will allow you to have a better quality of life. Yes you can!