What is motivation? If we try to find a single definition, you will find nothing, even so, there are many phrases that you can apply daily because, as he once said Brian Tracy-one of the world’s leading authorities on personal success and Empresarial, “You have within you everything you need to overcome the challenges of life”. Besides, it’s Christmas soon begin a new year, full of dreams, hopes and new job opportunities.
Here we leave 13 quotations with best vibes for you to charge the batteries from today.
1. “Success is learning to go from failure to failure without despair” , the British politician Winston Churchill (1874-1965).
2. “Failure defeats losers, and inspires winners” , entrepreneur, writer and motivational speaker of Japanese ancestry Robert Kiyosaki (1947-).
3. “Success is like a train, every day passes but if you do you will raise another will rise” (Anonymous).
4. “When our attitudes exceed our abilities, even the impossible becomes possible” (Anonymous).
5. “There are three things in life that can not be lost: hope, patience and honesty” (Anonymous).
6. “I’ve failed over and over again in my life. That is the main reason for my success ” , the former player Michael Jordan Basketball American (1963-).
7. “A man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds” , the popular writer, speaker and American humorist Mark Twain (1835-1910).
8. “The thrill of winning must be greater than the fear of losing” by Robert Kiyosaki.
9. “Take your first step now, do not need to see the full path. The rest is displayed as you walk ” , the shepherd and defender of civil rights leader Martin Luther King (1929-1968).
10. “Success is not always win but never discouraged” , the military and French ruler Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821).
11. “The more I train, the luckier I have” , the golfer Gary Player (1935-).
12. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win” , Lawyer, Indian political thinker and Hindu Gandhi (1869-1948).
13. “Goals are dreams with a deadline” (Anonymous).
See More Articles: