Renowned Building Maintenance Services Company “Al-Budoua General CareApplications were required from willing male candidates who wish to apply for Care Assistant Jobs for different projects in Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates. Below are the full details of Abu Dhabi Care Assistant Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidates must have a Matric or Intermediate qualification or education.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 19 to 30 are eligible to apply for Care Assistant Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for Abu Dhabi Maintenance Assistant Jobs, but experienced candidates returning from the Gulf will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Care Assistant Jobs in UAE is between Dirham 900 – 100.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Abu Dhabi Care Assistant Jobs for full details can review the job posting from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Care Assistant Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.