Well-known public transport company “Tawasul Transport LLCAbu Dhabi – Applications were required from aspiring candidates for Taxi Driver Jobs to operate a 24/7 Taxi in the public and private transport sector in the United Arab Emirates. All details of Abu Dhabi Tawasul Transport Company Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Tawasul Transport LLC.
- Applicants must be literate or have a High School qualification or education.
- Possess a valid LTV or HTV Driver’s License of Pakistan or the Gulf Cooperation Council (SKIFF).
- Able to Speak and Read English Language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 42 can apply for Taxi Driver Jobs in UAE.
Relevant field experience is not required for Taxi Drivers Jobs at Tawasul Transport Company, however, experienced and Gulf-return candidates with a valid driver’s license will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Tawasul Transport Company Drivers Jobs in Abu Dhabi is between Dirham 800 – 1000 without additional incentives, commissions and overtime.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Abu Dhabi Tawasul Transport Company Job Postings, send their CVs / CVs to . [email protected] or check the job posting from the newspaper for full details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Tawasul Transport Company Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Valid copy of LTV or HTV driver’s license.
- 4 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.