Private Higher Education Institution “American International University of Kuwait” Required applications for Faculty of Education (Deans of different departments, Vice President, Deputy Registrar, Admissions Specialist, Academic Advisor, Head Instructor and Instructors) and Administrative Staff Affairs (IT and Facilities Director, HR Learning and Development Officer, HR Officer, Computer) Lab Manager, Web Application Developer, Marketing Specialist and Plumber) are willing male and female candidates with Kuwait’s Transferable Visa No. 18. All details of American University of Kuwait Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
American University of Kuwait.
- For the Faculty of Teaching Job Postings, male and female candidates must have a Master’s / Doctorate degree. Qualification or training in a relevant subject combined with relevant field teaching experience.
- Candidates wishing to apply for non-academic or administrative staff jobs must have Intermediate or higher qualifications or education along with relevant field experience.
- Candidates for plumber jobs must have at least a Matric qualification along with a relevant field diploma/certificate.
- All candidates must have excellent oral and communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas applicants must have Kuwait’s 18 transferable visa.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 25 – 55 can apply to the American University of Kuwait Job Postings.
No field experience is required for American University of Kuwait Jobs, but experienced male and female candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Faculty of Education and Administrative Staff Affairs for AU Kuwait is not specified in the job posting but the expected monthly salary is between 2000 – 7500 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply to the American University of Kuwait Jobs can apply through the AU Kuwait career page. See job posting for details from https://aiu.edu.kw/careers/jobs or from the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for the American University of Kuwait Faculty of Education and Administrative Staff Affairs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 1 page Original Cover Letter with current image in upper right corner.
- 2 Reference Letters from two most recent employers.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.