Reputed Courier Services Company “chirpingIn the Arab Emirates, applications for Bicycle Riders Jobs were required from willing male candidates with a valid License for different courier delivery services. Below are all the details of Arab Emirates Cycling Riders Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Jeebly Delivery service.
- Candidates must have Intermediate or higher qualifications or education.
- Have a valid Driver’s License of Pakistan or GCC.
- Can speak and read English. Also, Knowledge of Arabic Grammar is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 to 40 are eligible to apply for Bicycle Riders Jobs in UAE.
Relevant field experience is not required for Arab Emirates Bicycle Riders Jobs, however experienced candidates with valid driver’s licenses will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for UAE Cycling Riders Jobs is between 3300 – 8000 Dirhams along with other benefits and additional incentives for competent candidates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Arab Emirates Bike Riders Jobs can review the job posting from the newspaper for all the details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Bicycle Riders Jobs in the UAE.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of Valid Driver’s License of Pakistan or GCC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.