The well-known Barari Company in the Arab Emirates has requested applications from male candidates wishing to apply for Gardener Jobs. Below are all the details of the Arab Emirates Gardener Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Barari Natural Resources Company UAE.
- Candidate must be at least Matric.
- Being able to understand English and having knowledge of Arabic is an extra advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 45 can apply for Gardener Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for Arab Emirates Gardener Jobs, but experienced candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Gardener Jobs in UAE is between 800 – 900 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for the Arab Emirates Horticultural Jobs send their CVs/CVs to their address. [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Gardener Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.