Dubai – Private employment promoter in United Arab Emirates has solicited applications from qualified male candidates to apply for Assistant Building Attendants Jobs. Below are the full details of Dubai Building Guard Assistants Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Applicants aged 20 – 33 are welcome to apply for Assistant Building Guards Jobs in Dubai – UAE.
No relevant field experience is required for Assistant Building Attendant Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Assistant Building Keepers Jobs in the Arab Emirates is between Dirham 900 – 1200.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Dubai Building Guard Assistant Jobs can review the job posting from the newspaper for more detailed information.
United Arab Emirates – The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Assistant Building Guards Jobs in Dubai.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.