Cleaner & Housekeeping Jobs in Australia
Studies have shown that fifty four percent of employers in Australia have difficulties getting manpower to fill key positions in their organizations, due to an acute shortage of skilled personnel. This increases the availability of jobs for migrants from overseas, and is one of the reasons why skilled workers are in great demand in this country.
There are many websites that outline employment opportunities in Australia. Those who need information about immigration to Australia for work can check out details in the Australian Government website. Many people from surrounding countries choose to work in Australia because of the enviable lifestyle, and all the modern conveniences and comforts that are available in plenty here. Australia also has a pleasant climate and provides many opportunities for sightseeing, cultural exploration, and other interesting activities.
Here are some of the most sought-after jobs in Australia.
1. Business Analyst: A business Analyst is a person, who analyzes the existing or ideal organization and design of systems, including businesses, departments, and organizations. The skilled business analyst has myriad job opportunities in Australia. The business analyst should have skilled knowledge in programming, engineering and so on.
2. Project Managers: A project manager has the responsibility of planning, execution and closing of projects, relating to construction industry, architecture, computer networking, telecommunications or software development. Key responsibilities include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the constraints of the project management triangle which are cost, time, scope and quality.
3. Recruitment Consultants: Recruitment refers to the process of attracting, screening and appointing qualified persons for a job and this job can be easily obtained through a recruitment consultant. A consultant works with client companies and builds relationships to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirement.
4. Business Development Managers: A Business Development Manager- also known as a business planner or economist – must have good knowledge of management theories and the best practices for the organization’s success. The Business development manager runs a business on a day to day basis and undertakes responsibilities such as the analysis and investigation of economic conditions, conducting research in the market, creation of goals and objectives etc.
5. Receptionists: A receptionist is a person who takes on official/administrative support responsibilities. The job description includes answering visitors’ inquiries, directing visitors to their destinations, sorting and handling out mail, answering incoming calls, setting appointments and so on.
6. Payroll Officers: A payroll officer has to handle timekeeping and payment processing, and great attention to detail and accuracy are needed throughout the position. Payroll officers deal with company employees and Internal Revenue Services to make the records and tax information accurate.
7. Management Accountants: Management accountants have the duty of accounting at different levels. They have to take care of management accounting, cost accounting and cost management etc.
8. Financial Accountants: Financial accountants deal with financial statements for decision makers such as employees, owners, suppliers, banks etc. Most of them have to work directly for companies performing internal financial duties.
9. Registered Nurses: A registered nurse is a nurse who has graduated from the nursing program from a college or university and passed a national licensing exam. They have a wide opportunity in Australia and many nurses are migrating to Australia for job opportunities. Once they have completed any nursing bridging programs, then they will be eligible for becoming a registered nurse in Australia.
10. Account Payable Officers: The account payable officer handles the payment services and disbursements to vendors and is separate from the payroll department.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY AUSTRALIA JOBS:>>>