Major independent government Highways and Transport Authority in Dubai Arab Emirates has requested applications from willing male candidates who are willing to apply for heavy Bus Drivers Jobs to drive luxury buses on Different routes of Dubai city. Below are the full details of Dubai Heavy Bus Driver Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric or Higher education or qualification.
- Must have a valid 4 or 6 Driver’s License of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain or hold an HTV license of Pakistan.
- Have excellent oral and communication skills and be able to read and speak the English language.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 45 are eligible to apply for Bus Driver Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for Dubai Heavy Bus Driver Jobs, however gulf return candidates with valid HTV license and experience will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is between 2700 Dirhams with the Overtime commission for Bus Driver Jobs in Dubai – Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Dubai Heavy Bus Driver Jobs should send their CVs/CVs to . [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Heavy Bus Drivers Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driver’s license of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait or Pakistan.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.