The Prominent Supermarket Chain in Dubai required applications for Vendor Jobs from male and female candidates willing to serve inbound customers, sell different products, groceries and baked goods, and meet customer needs in In-Store shopping, In-store Pickup and Delivery services. Below are all the details of Dubai Seller Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have Intermediate or higher qualifications or education.
- Able to speak and read Arabic and English languages.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 21 to 35 can apply for Male and Female Seller Jobs in Dubai.
Relevant field experience is not required for Dubai Salesman Jobs, but experienced candidates returning from the Gulf will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Male and Female Seller Jobs in the Arab Emirates is between 2000 – 2500 Dirhams with additional incentives for competent candidates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Dubai Seller Jobs send their CVs / CVs to the address. [email protected] or check the job posting from the newspaper for full details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Male and Female Seller Jobs in Dubai.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.