Are you looking for housework in Canada for foreigners? From Canada Jobs Recruiter? If so, then you’ll definitely want to check out our largest and most available Canada Household Jobs for Foreigners. There are many opportunities available to you and the best part is that you can apply for all of them at the same time. When trying to get a job at home in Canada for foreigners, only a few understand what it means and it can affect your career prospects.
Job Description and Resume:
Job role and responsibilities:
The main duty of a maid is to keep our dormitories, bathrooms and all other public areas in perfect condition. You must also be efficient, comply with proper bend/lift/OHC standards, and be prepared to perform any cleaning duties assigned to you on site. Housework in Canada for foreigners.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Best compensation on the market starting at $25 an hour.
- Health and wellness and dental benefits after the first period.
- LMIA app and future PR sponsorship (for those who need it).
- Periodic ski pass (for those remaining for the winter season).
- Staff real estate in the Alps.
- Varied routines (because you are here to enjoy Whistler too).
- Special workplace.
- Plenty of room to expand your business.
- Previous experience in housekeeping, but not required.
- You have to be literally active, with the ability to lift up to 10 kg.
- You need to have a keen eye for information.
BE A NINJA IN SHELLS.
Pangea, an innovative new capsule hotel in the heart of the walkable town of Whistler, is looking for full-time, part-time or laid-back maids who can make us shine – both literally and figuratively. Housework in Canada for foreigners.
You will get to the bottom of what we do, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all residential properties. Thanks to your attention to information, Pangea will earn and maintain an impeccable reputation on the Internet, and visitors to Pangea will definitely leave great reviews about their experience at the first coated hotel in Canada.
- As a Caretaker, you will be a person who takes great pleasure in his work, never gives up until the job is done (and also done to the highest standards). You will be reliable and meticulous to ensure that our shells are always left in perfect condition and you will be healthy and determined, with the ability to bend, rise, stand and move constantly throughout your shift. . Basically, you’ll be the “ninja” of the leather world – versatile, stealthy and methodical, so our scabbards look like they’ve never been used before. Housework in Canada for foreigners.
- Most importantly, you will collaborate with our vision for the success of the Pangea project by proactively making suggestions and making improvements that shape our future as well as realize our dynamic development ambitions. Housework in Canada for foreigners.
- In turn, we offer a real opportunity to perform one of the most amazing hospitality tasks in Canada (in one of the most famous mountain resorts in the world).
REGARDING PANGEA AND OUR FIRST PLACE WHISTLER.
The key to our ideal is in our name. Working in Pangea means being at the disposal of visitors around the world – a place where people from all over the world and from all walks of life gather to enjoy. Our goal is to become a metaphorical fusion of Whistler, a place where our guests can relax and socialize over coffee, craft beer or cocktails, exchange offerings from the slopes, and share stories of their adventures. Housework in Canada for foreigners. Must Read: Winnipeg Truck Driver – Alien Lmia (Approved) Apply Now.
WORKPLACE IN PANGEA.
Our resort has nothing in common (in fact, it is quite exceptional), so why should our work environment be like this? Our employees are expected to have fun as well as work hard, learn more about our visitors, not just serve them, and enjoy every day at the resort. We want them to enjoy the obstacles that come their way, as well as get personal satisfaction from their achievements. Housework in Canada for foreigners.
- We actively encourage our employees to use their initiative, be creative and challenge the status quo – if there is anything Pangea can do differently to achieve their goals faster or more successfully, we want our employees to do something. or said about it. We expect them to be active, determined and ready to get involved.
- Exude confidence while speaking.
- Let the interviewer start the conversation.
- Look at a person with another person.
- Prepare the answers in your brain before answering.
- Another strategy for success is to end the conversation on a positive note.
Job Title: Housework in Canada for foreigners.
Company name: PANGEA POD HOTEL
Position: Housekeeper || Cleaning services
Experience: 1 year will be higher |
Qualification: Graduate School || Not required
Email ID: [email protected]
Age limit 18 years and older*
Salary: CAD 14.84 to CAD 18.80 per year per month
Opening hours: 8 hours
Work remotely: no
Job type: Full time
Job Location: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada V0N 0A3
How to apply for a fruit picking/packing job In Canada: Dear candidate, please go here and find more operator/driver jobs here.
- Airport Jobs in Canada (Apply Now)
- LMIA Cook Jobs Canada (Apply Now)
- Jobs in a supermarket in Canada (hiring now)
- Jobs in the oil and gas industry in Canada (learn more about the job)
- LMIA Jobs in Canada (why not read this article)
- Kitchen Staff Jobs in Canada (Visit Article)
- Jobs as an accountant in Canada (learn more about the job)
Please share these vacancies: Housework in Canada for foreigners