Kuwait’s renowned educational institute has sought applications from aspiring candidates for administrative officer jobs. Below are the full details of Administrative Officer Jobs in Kuwait.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Education Institute.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative or Secretarial Courses.
- Good knowledge of computer applications and training program or software.
- Candidate must be proficient in MS office and database management systems.
- The candidate must have acquired administrative knowledge in specialized training centers and related organizations, universities and institutes.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
Candidates between the ages of 28 and 50 can apply for Administrative Officers.
The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in administrative affairs in a supervisory capacity for administrative officer jobs in Kuwait.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 8 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Administrative Officers is between 400 – 450 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for Administrative Officer Jobs in Kuwait have sent their CV/Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to . View job posting for details from [email protected] or Newspaper.
The following documents are required in order to obtain a visa for administrative officer jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- ID Card/CNIC copy.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.