Well known and respected Beauty and Aesthetics Clinic in Kuwait welcomes applications for willing female candidates for Medical Nurses, Dentists and Dental Assistants and Hygienists with Transferable visa and relevant field work experience. All details of Kuwait Beauty and Aesthetic Clinic Nurses Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Beauty and Aesthetics Clinic.
- Candidates must have a Secondary or higher qualification/education.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must hold a transferable visa to Kuwait.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 20 – 45 are eligible to apply for Female Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
No field experience is required for Kuwait Beauty and Aesthetics Clinic Nurses Jobs, but experienced female candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package is not mentioned in the job posting but the expected monthly salary is between 900 – 1040 Kuwaiti Dinars for Medical Nurses, Dental Nurses and Dental Assistants and Hygienists.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Beauty and Aesthetics Clinic Nurses Job Postings, send their CVs to . See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Medical Nurses, Dental Nurses and Dental Assistants and Hygienists Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.