Famous Courier and Logistics Company in Kuwait is currently looking for energetic and highly customer oriented male candidates for Parcel and Goods Delivery Jobs. Below are the full details of Kuwait Cyclist Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Courier and Logistics Company.
- Candidates must have Matric qualification or training.
- Have a valid driver’s license of Kuwait or the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- Having excellent verbal and communication skills, plus knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 – 42 are eligible to apply for Kuwait Cyclist Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Bike Driver Delivery Boys Jobs in Kuwait.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Cyclist Jobs is not specified in the job posting but the expected salary package is between 200 and 250 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Bicycle Rider Jobs should send their CV/CV to . For more details [email protected] View the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Delivery Boys Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV Driver’s License.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.