A well-known company in Kuwait solicited applications from willing male and female candidates for call center agent jobs. All details of Kuwait Call Center Representative Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have FSc or higher education or qualifications.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 22 – 48 can apply to Call Center Agency Jobs.
2 years of relevant field experience is required for Call Center Representative jobs.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 8 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Call Center Agent Jobs is between 250 – 280 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply to Kuwait Call Center Agency Jobs can review the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Call Center Agency Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.