Famous Food Service Provider Company in Kuwait makes the necessary applications from candidates who have transferable visa and relevant field experience for Waitress, Cleaning and Driver jobs. Below are all the details of Kuwait Catering Company Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates for Waitress and Cleaning jobs must have Matric qualification/education.
- Candidates for Catering Company chauffeurs must be literate or High School qualification or education along with valid Kuwait Driver’s License.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must have a transferable visa or residency.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 20 – 48 are welcome to apply for Catering Company Jobs in Kuwait.
No field experience is required for Waitress, Cleaning and Driver jobs in Kuwait, however experienced and talented candidates with a transferable visa from Kuwait will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package is not specified in the job posting, the expected salary for waitresses and cleaning jobs is between 300 – 350 Kuwaiti Dinars, and for chauffeur jobs, the monthly salary package is between 360 – 400 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Catering Company job postings, +965 9471 4718 / 99261378 or see the job posting from the Gazette for more detailed information.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Catering Company Business in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driver’s license.
- Copy of valid transferable visa or residence.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.