Kuwait Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs
The Ministry of Health of the Government of Kuwait is seeking applications from qualified and talented male and female candidates for Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs for medical laboratory. All details of Kuwait Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Kuwaiti Minister of Health.
- Candidates have MBBS or MD education or qualification, or must have an MRC Pathway or Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Degree.
- Having excellent verbal and communication skills in the English language, plus knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 45 are eligible to apply for Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs.
A minimum of 2 years postgraduate related field experience is required for Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs is not specified in the job posting but the expected salary package is between 1450 and 3200 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist job postings click on Apply Here button.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.naukrigulf.com/consultant-virology-microbiology-jobs-in-al-kuwait-kuwait-in-client-of-ash-international-1-to-3-years-n-cd-10050734-jid-260623501174?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Here[/button]
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Clinical Virologist and Microbiologist Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.