Global Restaurant Chain in Kuwait, transferable Visa No. Requested applications for crew member and motorcycle delivery driver jobs from 18 willing male and female candidates. All details of American University of Kuwait Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Global Restaurant Chain.
- Male and female applicants for Restaurant Crew Members must have at least FA/FSc or higher qualification or education.
- Candidates applying for Motorcycle Riders Jobs must have at least Matric qualification or training in addition to a valid LTV or HTV driver’s license.
- All candidates must have excellent verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas applicants must have Kuwait’s 18 transferable visa.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 20 to 42 can apply for Restaurant Jobs in Kuwait.
No field experience is required for Hotel Affairs in Kuwait, however experienced male and female candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Crew Members and Motorcycle Riders Jobs in Kuwait is not specified in the job posting but the expected monthly salary is between 210 – 350 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for the Kuwait Crew Members and Motorcycle Riders Jobs should send their CV/CV to . [email protected] or for more details you can review the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Hotel Crew Members and Motorcycle Delivery Drivers Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV Driver’s License.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.