The Well-Known Electrical Products Distribution and Supply Enterprise in Kuwait required applications from willing candidates for electrician and utility jobs. Kuwait electrician and assistants All details of their Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For Electrician jobs, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s (Hon’s) Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Applicants for Helpers jobs must have Matric or higher education or qualifications.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 25 and 55 can apply to electrician and assistant job postings.
No field experience is required for electrician and utility jobs in Kuwait, however experienced candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 8 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait electricians and their assistants is between 90 – 130 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Kuwait electricians and assistants Candidates who want to apply for job postings can review the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required in order to obtain a visa for administrative officer jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 6 to 12 Passport (PP) size images with a white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.