A leading company in Kuwait has solicited applications from aspiring female candidates for Executive Female Secretary Jobs with a transferable Visa, excellent secretarial skills and organizational skills with previous experience. Below are all the details of Executive Female Secretarial Jobs in Kuwait.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates applying for Executive Female Secretary Jobs must hold an FSc or higher qualifications or education and have previous experience.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate or have basic computer knowledge.
- Applicants must hold a transferable visa to Kuwait.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 – 44 are eligible to apply for Female Secretary Jobs in Kuwait.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant field experience combined with excellent secretarial abilities and organizational skills is essential for Kuwait Women’s Secretarial Jobs.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Executive Female Secretary Jobs is not specified in the job posting but the expected monthly salary for Accountant Jobs is between 650 – 750 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who wish to apply for Executive Women’s Secretarial Jobs in Kuwait are kindly requested to send their CVs/CVs to their address. See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Female Secretary Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.