The Recognized Center for Dental Hygiene Care in Kuwait is applying for willing female candidates for Dental Nursing jobs with transferable Visa and relevant fieldwork experience. Below are all the details of Female Dental Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have a BSC or BS (Hon’s) qualification/training in Nursing or a post-intermediate 3-year Diploma in Nursing.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills in English. Also, knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 – 40 can apply for Female Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
Relevant field experience is not required for Kuwait Female Dental Nurse Jobs, but experienced female candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package is between 300 – 310 Kuwaiti Dinars for Dental Nurses Jobs in Kuwait.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Dentist Nursing Jobs in Kuwait, send their CVs/CVs to their address. [email protected] or for more details you can check the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Kuwaiti Dental Nursing Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.