Recognized Home Care Health Nursing Service Providers in Kuwait sought applications from aspiring female candidates for Nursing jobs with relevant fieldwork experience. Below are all the details of Female Home Care Nurses Jobs in Kuwait.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Home Care Health Nursing.
- Candidates must have a BS (Hon’s) qualification/training in Nursing or a 3-year Diploma in Nursing after secondary or FSc.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Can Read, Speak and Understand the English Language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 23 to 45 are eligible to apply for Female Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
Relevant field experience is not required for Kuwait Home Care Nurses Jobs, however experienced female applicants will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Female Nursing Jobs in Kuwait is between 280 – 300 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Home Care Nurse Jobs in Kuwait, send their CVs/CVs to . See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Female Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.