Advance Healthcare Trading Company located in Kuwait, willing men and women for different working staff including IT Supervisor, Certified Nurses, Executive Secretary, Material Requirements Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer, Driver and Store Assistant jobs with relevant field work and Requires required applications from female candidates. experience. Below are all the details of Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Health Trading Company.
- Candidate for IT Supervisor must have a BCS or BS (Hon’s) degree or qualification in Computer Science. Responsible for the supervision and implantation of the ERP system and laboratory software.
- Female applicants for Certified Nurse Jobs must have a BS (Hon’s) in Nursing or FSc. Pre-Medical qualification or training combined with a 3-year Diploma in Nursing. He is also an epilation specialist in facial and body treatments.
- Candidates applying for Executive Secretary, Material Requirements Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer and Store Assistant jobs must have field experience related to Secondary or Higher Education/qualification.
- Candidate wishing to apply for Drivers jobs must have Matric qualification or training as well as valid LTV or HTV driver’s license. It can perform all deliveries to sales points and support warehouse and purchasing teams.
- Male and female candidates applying for the listed jobs are required to hold a transferable visa to Kuwait.
- Can Read, Speak and Understand English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities. Excellent verbal and communicative.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 – 50 are eligible to apply for Healthcare Company Jobs in Kuwait.
2 to 5 years of relevant field experience is required for Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs. Experienced male and female candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs is not listed in the job posting, but the expected monthly salary for IT Supervisor jobs is between 800 – 900 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime. The monthly salary of Certified Nurses is 650 – 750 Kuwaiti Dinars, the monthly salaries for Executive Secretary, Material Requirements Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Manager and Store Assistant jobs are between 400 – 600 Kuwaiti Dinars. The monthly salary for chauffeur jobs is between 150 – 220 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Male and female candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Healthcare Company Job Postings send their CVs/CVs to their address. See job posting for details from [email protected] or Newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for IT Supervisor, Certified Nurses, Executive Secretary, Material Requirements Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer, Driver and Store Assistant jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driver’s license.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.