The well-known Manpower Recruiter is seeking applications from willing and experienced male and female candidates for House Boy and Home Nurse jobs for a Kuwaiti family in Kuwait City. Below are all the details of Kuwait House Boy and Home Nurse Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Male candidates wishing to apply for the House Boy Job must be a married man and have worked for at least 2 years in a home or hospital sector in Kuwait or as a waiter in a well-known hotel.
Responsibilities:- It should be smart and presentable, good at multitasking, and able to handle the pressure.
- Female candidates applying for a Home Nursing Job have a BS (Hon’s) qualification in Nursing with a caring and compassionate nature, but also able to deal with pressured situations.
Responsibilities:- Proficient in IV cannulation and IV Fluid administration, medication, appropriate use of high-stimulus drugs, wound dressing, EKG and Blood sugar or First Aid.
- Male and female candidates who wish to apply for Kuwait Jobs must have a transferable visa to Kuwait.
- Can Read, Speak and Understand English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities. Excellent verbal and communicative.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 28 – 35 can apply for House Boy and Home Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
2 years of relevant field experience is required for Kuwait Home Child and Home Nursing Jobs.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait House Boys and Home Nurses Jobs is not mentioned in the job posting but the expected monthly salary for House Boy Jobs is between 150 – 200 Kuwaiti Dinars. Monthly salary for Home Nurse Job after 2 years between 480 – 580 Kuwaiti Dinars with Accommodation and Flight Tickets.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Male and female candidates who want to apply for House Boy and Home Nurse jobs in Kuwait, send their CVs/CVs to their address. See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for House Boys and Home Nurses Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.