A well-known private Medical Center in Salmiya – Kuwait has solicited applications from aspiring male and female candidates for administrative staff jobs including Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Female Receptionist, Female Cashier and Public Affairs Office (MANDAP). All details of Kuwait Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Medical Center.
- Candidates must have a BS (Hon’s) or Bachelor’s education or qualification.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidates must have a transferable residence.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 24 and 50 can apply for the Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs.
At least 1 year of relevant field experience is required for Medical Center Administrative Staff Job Postings.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 8 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Medical Center Administrative Staff Affairs is not defined in the job posting, but the expected salary is between 390 – 500 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for Kuwait Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs should submit their CVs/CVs. email@example.com or view the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Medical Center Administrative Staff Affairs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.