Well-Known Multinational Engineering, Procurement, Construction Consulting and Consulting Company”WorleyIn Kuwait, willing male candidates with a transferable Visa and relevant work experience to join a team of professional technicians to work on an asset inventory and management project were required to apply for Oil Refinery Technician Jobs. Below are the full details of Kuwait Oil Refinery Technician Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- The candidate should have a BSc qualification or training in Electrical, Mechanical engineering with relevant field experience.
- The candidate should be able to read and understand P&IDs, site or plot plans, and work package information. In addition to being able to convey technical information (Oral and Written) to a different audience.
- Have good verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good IT skills or solid knowledge of computer hardware and applications.
- Overseas candidates must have a transferable visa or residency.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Applicants aged 24-48 years are welcome to apply for Technician Jobs in Kuwait.
For Kuwait Oil Refinery Technician Jobs, a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant field experience is required for general refining or oil and gas production presence in construction, operation and maintenance. In addition, site entry, work permit, risk assessment, indoor entrance, manual handling, working at height and safety training etc. Familiar with the training and certification requirements for
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Oil Refinery Technicians Jobs in Kuwait is between 400 – 450 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 12 months or 1 year with possible extensions.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for Kuwait Oil Refinery Technician Jobs, See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Oil Refinery Technicians Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid transferable visa or residence.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.