Prominent and Leading Electronics Company in Kuwait is currently looking for a talented, energetic and competent Operations Manager for the day-to-day operations of the IT workshop at 3 retail locations. The operations manager will be the only person responsible for the bottom line of the workshop. Below are the full details of Kuwait Operations Manager Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Leading Electronics Company.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s / Education / Qualification degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge on Apple, Samsung, blackberry or android smartphones, knowledge of computers based on Apple MAC OS and Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Have an excellent background and experience in managing IT workshops with a focus on servicing smartphones, Operating Systems and computers to provide solutions to retail customers. It may also develop and maintain retail services and IT products related to running and testing new services.
- The primary responsibility of the operations manager is to increase sales, maintain a high quality of service, develop customer relationships and relationships with suppliers and channel partners.
- He is also responsible for the management of all retail locations, including staff training, dispatch and shift-related activities, including all administrative duties. It can also develop, plan and implement monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- The candidate should have excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Having excellent verbal and communication skills in the English language, plus knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 45 are eligible to apply for Operations Manager Jobs in Kuwait.
A minimum of 5 years of sales experience and 5 years of experience led by a team of senior engineers are essential for Operations Manager Jobs in Kuwait.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Operations Manager Jobs is not specified in the job posting but the expected monthly salary package is between 850 and 900 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Operations Manager Jobs should send their CVs/CVs to their address. for more details [email protected] View the job posting for details from the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Operations Manager Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.