A well established and leading treading company in Kuwait in the Oil & gas, Petrochemical, Energy & Water industries is seeking applications from intelligent and qualified male and female candidates for Outdoor Sales Electrical Engineer Jobs. Below are all the details of Kuwait Outdoor Sales Electrical Engineer Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Company.
- Candidates have at least a BS (Hon’s) or BSc education or qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Robust knowledge of Explosion Proof Electrical Appliances.
- Must have a valid Kuwait Driver’s License.
- Having excellent verbal and communication skills in the English language, plus knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 – 50 can apply for Electrical Engineer Jobs in Kuwait.
A minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant field experience is required for Outdoor Electrical Engineer Jobs in Kuwait.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Outdoor Sales Electrical Engineer Jobs is not specified in the job posting but the expected salary package is between 1150 and 1200 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Outdoor Sales Electrical Engineer Jobs should send their CVs to . See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Electrical Engineer Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Valid Copy of LTV or HTV Driver’s License.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.