The Well-known Fiberglass and Plastic Products Manufacturing Factory in Kuwait required applicants for labor and labor jobs from willing male and female candidates with transferable Visa – 18 for different production units and relevant fieldwork experience. Below are all the details of Kuwait Plastics Factory Labor and Labor Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Fiberglass and Plastic Products Manufacturing Factory.
- Candidate must have a High School or Higher qualification or education as well as relevant field experience.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Overseas candidates must have a transferable visa or residency.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 21 to 35 are eligible to apply for Plastics Factory Workers and Labor Jobs in Kuwait.
No field experience is required for Kuwait Plastics Factory Workers and Workers, but experienced and hardworking male and female candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Plastics Factory Worker and Labor Jobs in Kuwait is between 100 – 120 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Employment Contract / Contract
The Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years with possible extensions.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Kuwait Plastics Factory Workers and Workers Jobs can review the job posting from the Gazette for more detailed information.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Plastic Factory Workers and Labor Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid transferable visa or residence.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.