Leading engineering consultants in Kuwait solicited applications from willing male candidates for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs for different projects and services. Below are the full details of Kuwait Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Leading Engineering Consultants.
- Candidates must have at least a Bs/BSc (Engineering) qualification or education.
- Experienced project engineer in Pre-audit meetings, Technical Evaluations of Vendor documents.
- Project quality plans, Method statements, QA/QC procedures, Internal and external audit of quality, environment, health and safety management systems.
- Analyze the contractor’s variation order and demands.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 35 – 50 are eligible to apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs.
The applicant must have 10 to 20 years of relevant field experience in the power plant and oil and gas field industry.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 8 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Kuwait is not specified in the job posting but the expected monthly salary can be between 500 – 550 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Kuwait, send their CV/Curriculum Vitae along with their training documents to the address below. See job posting for details from [email protected] or Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.