Well-known Trading Company in Kuwait sought willing male candidates for Store Manager and Assistant Jobs who have transferable Visa and relevant experience to work in warehouse and can also handle product delivery records and stock picking. Below are all the details of Kuwait Store Manager and Assistant Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
General Trading Company.
- Applicants for Store Assistant Jobs must hold FSc or higher qualifications or education and have previous experience.
- Candidates wishing to apply for Assistant Jobs must be literate.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must hold a transferable visa to Kuwait.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 20 – 45 can apply for Store Manager and Assistant Jobs in Kuwait.
Store Assistant Jobs require a minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant field experience, while Assistant jobs do not require relevant field experience. Experienced and hardworking candidates will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait Merchant and Assistant Jobs is not specified in the job posting, but the expected monthly salary for Merchandising Jobs is between 320 – 340 Kuwaiti Dinars, and for Auxiliary Jobs the monthly salary is between 170 – 190 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for the Kuwait Retailer and Assistant Jobs send their CVs/CVs to their address. [email protected] or for more details see job posting for details from Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Merchant and Ancillary Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.