Kuwait Airways training department has requested applications from willing candidates for technical instructor jobs. Below are the full details of Kuwait technical trainer jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aeronautics or Mechanics).
- At least 3 years of current experience as a Technical instructor in Airframe and Power System, 1 year of teaching experience in relevant aircraft types (preferably in a Part-147 approved training organization).
- A320, A340, B777, B747-400 or B747-8 aircraft are qualified to train at least 2 types, and other non-type courses (Human factors, Fuel Tank Safety, etc.)
- Good knowledge of computer applications and training program or software.
- He can speak, read and write English as well as Arabic.
- Have a clear history (not involved in criminal activities).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 25 and 50 can apply for technical trainer jobs.
1 to 3 years of relevant field experience is required for technical instructor jobs in Kuwait.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 8 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Kuwait technical trainers jobs is between 1100 – 1200 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for technical trainer jobs in Kuwait have sent their CVs/curriculum vitae by e-mail to . View the job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for technical teaching jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- ID Card/CNIC copy.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related documents (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.