Well-known Engineering equipment suppliers in Kuwait solicited applications from willing male candidates with transferable Visa and relevant fieldwork experience for technical worker jobs including Welder, Motor Winding Electrician, AC Technician, General Electrician and Duct Fabricator. Below are all the details of Kuwait Technical Worker Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Engineering Equipment Suppliers.
- Candidate must have a High School or higher qualification/education with relevant field experience.
- Have good verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must have a transferable visa or residency.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 – 52 can apply for Technical Worker Jobs in Kuwait.
A minimum of 1 to 3 relevant field experience is required for Welder, Motor Winding Electrician, AC Technician, General Electrician and Duct Builder jobs in Kuwait. Candidates with Gulf return or relevant Gulf work experience will be preferred.
According to Kuwait Labor Laws, the working time is between 10 and 12 hours.
The monthly salary package for Motor Coil Electrician and General Electrician jobs is 110 – 120 Kuwaiti Dinars, the monthly salary package for AC Technician and Duct Builder jobs is 120 – 130 Kuwaiti Dinars and the monthly salary package for Welder jobs is 130 – 140 Kuwaiti Dinars. Dinar.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided as per Kuwaiti Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for Kuwait Technical Worker Jobs send an email to: See job posting for details from [email protected] or the Gazette for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Technical Worker Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid transferable visa or residence.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae with full contact information should include email and phone number.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.