Dubai – Leading Security Services Company of the Arab Emirates is seeking applications from willing male and female candidates to apply for Security Supervisor and Male and Female Security Guard Jobs to serve in different malls, hotels and offices. Below are the full details of the Security Supervisor and Guard Jobs in Dubai.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Male and Female candidates wishing to apply for Security Supervisor Jobs must have an FA/FSc or Bachelor’s education or qualification.
- Applicants wishing to apply for Dubai Security Guards Jobs must have a Matric or Intermediate qualification or education.
- Must have a height of 5 feet and 10 inches or 174 centimeters. It also has the ability to pass the DPS test.
- Have excellent oral and communication skills and be able to read and speak the English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 42 are welcome to apply for Security Supervisor and Guard Jobs in Dubai.
Relevant field experience is not required for Dubai Chief of Security and Guard Jobs, however ex-military, DPS license holders, Gulf returnees and experienced candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
Monthly salary package for Security Auditor Jobs in Dubai is 2000 – 2050 Dirhams, for Male and Female Security Officer Jobs salary package is 1700 – 1750 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for Security Supervisor and Guard Jobs in Dubai send their Resume/CV to: [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
Dubai Chief of Security and Male and Female Guard Affairs – The following documents are required to obtain a UAE visa.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.