Leading Service providers Sharjah & Ajman – Emirates Cab in the United Arab Emirates has requested applications from willing candidates to apply for Taxi Drivers Jobs. Below are all the details of Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least Matric education or qualification.
- Must hold valid UAE, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) or Pakistani driver’s license.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 52 can apply for Taxi Driver Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah – United Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah, however experienced and returning from the bay candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is between Dh 500 with 30% commission for Taxi Driver Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah – Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah send their CV/CV to . [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Taxi Driver Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah – Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of valid UAE, GCC or Pakistani driver’s license.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.