Tips for Taking Care – A good and effective oral hygiene
1. DENTIST ONCE A YEAR. You go to the dentist once a year at least, and from an early age, as tooth decay can appear after you exit the first tooth.
2. THREE TIMES A DAY. Brush your teeth three times a day, after meals. Indispensably. Before bed and after waking up in the morning
in March. THE TOOTHPASTE WITH FLUORIDE. We recommend using a toothpaste with fluoride to prevent tooth decay.
4. Brush HEAD. Proper brushing is to make short, smooth, elliptical movement, not to mention the gum line, the back teeth (inaccessible) and the areas around the crowns of the teeth and fillings.
5. OFTEN CHANGE BRUSH. Experts recommend renewing your toothbrush every three months to prevent periodontal diseases.
6. . DO NOT FORGET THE FLOSS uses daily flossing; the best time to use it is at night, since the absence of saliva during sleep favors the formation of plaque.
7. Rinse. The mouthwash or mouth rinses are an important factor to keep your mouth healthy and help prevent diseases and infections.
8. MAKE A HEALTHY DIET. A varied and balanced diet also helps to strengthen the immune system so it can defend itself against any infection in the oral cavity.
9. YOU HELP THE GUM. If you eat away from home and you can not wash your teeth, it uses sugarless gum or sheets oral hygiene.
10. NO ABUSES OF BLEACH. Although they are effective to brighten the teeth, when used excessively and continuously can damage the enamel.