Recognized International Luxury Transport Services The company, which operates in the Arab Emirates, allows male candidates who want to apply for Chauffeur Chauffeur Jobs to apply for driving and serve VIP customers. Below are all the details of UAE Chauffeur Chauffeurs Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Luxury Transport Services Company.
- Candidate must have Matric qualification or education.
- Have a valid or Expired LTV/HTV Driver’s License of the United Arab Emirates.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 24-45 can apply for Motor Vehicle Drivers Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Chauffeurs Jobs, however experienced male applicants with valid or expired driving licenses will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Chauffeur Jobs in the Arab Emirates without overtime is between 2500 – 2600 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Chauffeur Chauffeurs Jobs send their CV / CV to address. [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Driver Chauffeur Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of UAE’s Valid/Expired LTV or HTV Driver’s License.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.