Requested applications from qualified and willing male and female candidates who want to apply for well-known Hospital, Doctor and Nurse jobs in the United Arab Emirates. Below are all the details of UAE Doctor and Nurse Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For doctoral candidates, they must have MBBS proficiency along with relevant field expertise.
- Candidates for female nurses must have a BS (Hon’s) or BSc nursing degree or a 3-year nursing diploma from a recognized institute along with an FSc qualification.
- Can speak and understand English language.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 25 to 46 are eligible to apply for doctor and nurse jobs in the UAE.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Doctor and Nurse Jobs, however talented and experienced candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Physician and Nurse Jobs in the Arab Emirates is between 7000 – 18000 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for UAE Doctor and Nursing Jobs send their CV / Resume to . [email protected] View the job posting from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates Doctor and Nurse Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copy of Pakistan, UAE or Gulf LTV driver’s license.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.