Well-Known Manpower and HR Solutions Company DULSCO LLC In the United Arab Emirates, production line, equipment maintenance, different product quality control and testing of produced samples etc. Applications are required from male and female candidates who wish to apply for Factory Worker Jobs for different job sectors, including Below are all the details of UAE Factory Workers Jobs. .
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric or higher qualifications or education.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is an advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 20 and 52 are eligible to apply for Male and Female Factory Workers Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Factory Workers Jobs, but experienced male and female applicants will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Overtime Male and Female Factory Worker Jobs in the Arab Emirates is between 850 – 1200 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Factory Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV to . [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Male and Female Factory Workers Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.