The well-known Food factory in the United Arab Emirates required applications from male and female candidates wishing to apply for Food Item Packer Jobs at the Factory’s cold storage. Below are the full details of UAE Foodstuff Packer Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Well-known Food Factory.
- Candidate must have at least Matric or higher qualification or education.
- It is an advantage if the candidate can speak and understand English as well as know Arabic.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 21 to 30 are eligible to apply for Food Item Packers Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Foodstuff Packer Jobs, however experienced and skilled candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Food Item Packer Jobs in the Arab Emirates is between 1000 – 1100 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Food Products Packers Jobs should send their CV/CV to: [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Food Item Packers Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.