Well-known Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers in the United Arab Emirates have requested applications from male and female candidates who wish to apply for Food Packers for Fruit and Vegetable Packaging Jobs in their Stores. Below are all the details of UAE Fruit and Vegetable Packaging Business.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers.
- Candidate must have High School or higher qualifications or education in any field.
- Have good verbal and communication skills. Knowing Arabic is also an advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 21 to 30 are eligible to apply for Fruit and Vegetable Packer Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Fruit and Vegetable Packaging Business, but experienced and talented candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is between Dirham 900 – 1000 for Food Item Packer Jobs without overtime in the Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Fruit and Vegetable Packaging Jobs send their CVs/CVs to their address. [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Fruit and Vegetable Packaging Business in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.