Abu Dhabi – Etisalat Services Holding LLC in United Arab Emirates has solicited applications from qualified and willing male candidates to apply for GPON Technician Jobs. Below are the full details of UAE GPON Technician Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Etisalat Services Holding LLC.
- Candidate must have at least FSc or higher qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand English language.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Applicants aged 24-48 years can apply for GPON Technician Jobs in UAE.
1 to 2 years of telecom field experience is required for UAE GPON Technician Jobs.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is between 1900 – 2000 Dirhams for UAE GPON Technician Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for UAE GPON Technician Jobs send their CV/Resume to . [email protected] View the job posting from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain a GPON Technician Jobs United Arab Emirates visa.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copy of Pakistan, UAE or Gulf LTV driver’s license.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.