The famous transport company in the Arab Emirates has sought applications from eager candidates for heavy bus driver jobs. Below are all the details of heavy bus drivers jobs in UAE.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Transport Company.
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification.
- Muş has a Smart CNIC/ID card.
- Must have a valid 4, 6 or 7 HTV ride in the United Arab Emirates.
- Have a clear history (No criminal record).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates between the ages of 25-50 can apply.
No relevant filed experience is required for heavy bus driver jobs.
According to UAE labor laws, the job is between 8 and 12 hours.
A monthly salary package of 2500 – 2700 UAE Dhiram for heavy bus driver jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for UAE heavy bus driver postings can review the job posting from the newspaper for all the details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for United Arab Emirates heavy bus drivers jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.