Semi-State Company EMRILL in Dubai – Arab Emirates has solicited applications from male and female candidates to apply for Housekeeper and General Housekeeper Jobs. Below are all the details of UAE Housekeeper and General Housekeeper Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Semi-State Company EMRILL.
- Candidate must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Must have Pakistan Smart ID Card or CNIC.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Applicants aged 20 to 36 are eligible to apply for General Cleaner Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
No field experience is required for Housekeeper & General Cleaners jobs, but experienced and talented candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is between 1000 – 1100 Dirhams for Housekeeper and General Housekeeper Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Housekeeper and General Housekeeper Jobs send their CVs/CVs to their address. [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Housekeeper & General Cleaners Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.