Famous company CarreFour in the United Arab Emirates has sought applications from willing candidates for light chauffeur jobs. Below are the full details of UAE light driver Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification.
- Muş has a Smart CNIC/ID card.
- UAE must have LTV or HTV guide.
- The candidate must be clean shaven and know the location of the UAE.
- Have a clear history (No criminal record).
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 to 39 are eligible to apply for UAE light driver jobs.
No relevant filed experience is required for Light Drivers Jobs.
According to UAE labor laws, the job is between 8 and 12 hours.
2000 – 2200 UAE Dhirams monthly salary package for light drivers Jobs and overtime in UAE.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE light driver Jobs have emailed their Resume/CV to . [email protected] or check the job posting from the newspaper for all the details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for UAE light driver Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.