Well-known employment promoters and recruitment firm in the Arab Emirates sought applications from educated and willing male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Nursing Jobs for different onshore and offshore projects such as industrial estates, refineries, facilities or work for home care. . Below are the full details of UAE Male and Female Nurse Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Male and Female candidates wishing to apply for Nursing Jobs must have a BS (hon’s) or Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing or related field.
- Preferably holding HAAD / DHA / MOH license or willing to take the exam to obtain a thesis license. Also has experience in ER, ICU or site Projects.
- Have excellent oral and communication skills and be able to read and speak the English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be Medical, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 24 to 46 are eligible to apply for Male and Female Nurse Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Male and Female Nurse Jobs, but trained and experienced candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Male and Female Nursing Jobs in the United Arab Emirates is between 3800 – 4000 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can receive food, housing and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Male and Female Nurse Jobs send their CV/CV to . [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Arab Emirates Male and Female Nursing Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of HAAD / DHA / MOH license.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.