A Well-Known Marketing Company in the United Arab Emirates has requested applications from male and female candidates who want to apply for Seller and Sales Manager Jobs to sell their brand’s products. Below are the full details of UAE Seller and Sales Manager Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
- The Sales Manager candidate must have a Bachelor’s qualification or sales industry experience in Business or related field.
- Male and Female Retailer candidates must have High School and above Education or Qualifications as well as marketing or sales experience to apply for the Salesperson position.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Can speak, read and understand English language. Knowledge of the Arabic language is also an advantage.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 23 to 42 are eligible to apply for Salesperson and Sales Manager Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Seller and Sales Manager Jobs, but experienced male and female candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package is between 2200 – 2500 Dirhams without overtime for Seller and Sales Manager Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates wishing to apply for UAE Dealer and Salesperson Jobs send their CVs/CVs to their address. [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Seller and Sales Executive Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.