Famous Shopping Arcade & Mall in the United Arab Emirates required applications from qualified male candidates wishing to apply for Sales Person and Assistant Sales Assistant Jobs. All details of UAE Seller and Assistant Sales Jobs.
Note:- Please read all details and required criteria before applying for this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Shopping Bazaar and Shopping Center.
- Candidate must have at least Matric or FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage, but the candidate can speak and understand English.
- Not to engage in criminal activities.
- The candidate must be medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged 22 to 48 are eligible to apply for Sales Assistant and Sales Assistant Jobs in the Arab Emirates.
Relevant field experience is not required for UAE Sales and Assistant Sales Jobs, but experienced candidates will be preferred.
According to United Arab Emirates Labor Laws, the job is between 8 and 10 hours.
The monthly salary package for Sales and Assistant Sales Jobs in the Arab Emirates is between 1200 – 1400 Dirhams.
Employment Contract / Contract
Employment Contract/Contract is 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates may receive food, shelter and medical facility through the company, while other benefits and allowances are given as per UAE Labor Laws.
Candidates who want to apply for UAE Salesperson and Assistant Sales Jobs send their CVs/CVs to . [email protected] or you can review the job posting from the newspaper for more details.
The following documents are required to obtain a visa for Seller and Assistant Sales Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size images with a blue or white background.
- Copies of Education documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) / Curriculum vitae.
Apart from this, it is your responsibility to provide any employment-related document (health certificate, Visa Protector, etc.) if requested.